Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Devil's Maverick Trailer

Well, it's time. Time to unveil the trailer!

It's by no means the most well-made thing, but I can't help being proud of it. It wasn't one hundred percent necessary to have a trailer in the first place. This was just something I worked on for fun, something to look nice and give you a feeling of my book.

For those of you don't know, I do have a YouTube channel where all of my videos will be posted. Search Lori Fayre on YouTube and you'll find me!



The Devil's Maverick will be available for preorder December 17! General release will be on January 28! Click the link below to visit the site. Until next time, lovelies...

www.totallybound.com/book/the-devils-maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...