Sunday, November 24, 2019

Guess What?!

Okay, so I had something really awesome planned for this week's post, but I ended up not having it done on time. I'm still waiting on a very important part to arrive and for that I'm sorry! So, let me instead share some interesting news...

I was in my local paper this week! You can see the article below (with some of the local stuff blacked out. Looking at you, Twitter weirdos who slide up unwelcome in my DMs). I felt like garbage the day that photo was taken, but I really loved how it turned out. It's already got buzz in my area, so that's a great thing. I want to thank everyone at the Herald for doing this. It really means a lot to me.

Again, I apologize for the lack of cool content. I swear it's on the way! And I'm also sorry for the short, last minute substitute. For now, please enjoy this picture of the newspaper clipping ðŸ˜Š



The Devil's Maverick will be available for preorder December 17 at the link below!

https://www.totallybound.com/book/the-devils-maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...