Sunday, January 10, 2021

MillWordY Update for December 2020

It’s a little late, but here it is. As a reminder, I’m now doing a half MillWordY (600k). Let’s get started!

 

December Statistics

Project Cowboy: 55,592

Project Monster: 3,842

Random Projects: 520

Total Words for December: 59,954

Total Words for Challenge: 173,502/600,000

I almost hit 60k this month! I ended up having to rewrite my entire first draft of Cowboy to fix it. I’m still working on it and have even more to do, but I also hope to really start on Monster soon. January is going to be interesting – I’m working on several secret projects this month and only one has to do with writing. But, I’m ahead of schedule, so I think taking it easy will be a good thing (though the stats won’t look that impressive).

 

December Goals

✘ Average 3k on writing days

 Edit Project Cowboy

 Stick to new social media schedule (including blogs)

 Take at least one day each week to relax

Okay. So, not great. I’m still trying to finish edits for Project Cowboy, but I did take time off for the holidays. I tried to average 3k every day, but I fell short on some days. I did beat my high score, though, and managed to hit over 7k in one day, which is a pretty good feat for me. Let’s look at my new goals.

 

January Goals

~ Average 1k on writing days

~ Get Cowboy to betas

~ Write first draft of Monster

~ Classified

Not many this go ‘round, but that’s okay. And you’re not allowed to know the last one yet! Until next time…

 

Love always,

Lori Fayre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...