Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Devil's Maverick Official Soundtrack (Sort of...)


Hello, all! In celebration of The Devil’s Maverick preparing for preorders, I thought I would post one of my first TDM tidbits!

I, like many authors, write to music. Music inspires me and keeps me writing! When I was writing The Devil’s Maverick, I wrote specific scenes to specific songs and thought I would share them with you. These songs might give you a little insight into the feel of TDM.

Now, during the fight scenes, I had hardcore, epic battle music going, and of course there was other music involved. But, if I were to make an official soundtrack to go with the book, these are the songs I would include:


Flawless by The Neighborhood

In All My Dreams I Drown by Terrance Zdunich

Dark in My Imagination by Of Verona

Hostage by Billie Eilish

Open Water by Blessthefall

Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea by Missio

Demons by Imagine Dragon

W.D.Y.W.F.M? By The Neighborhood


Hopefully you enjoy these songs and they give you a special sneak peek into the world of The Devil’s Maverick! Preorders will be available December 17th. Stay tuned for more about my debut novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...