Sunday, December 8, 2019

Dungeons and Dragons Character Sheets (Download)


I love D&D! It’s a great way to spend time with friends, have fun, and get the imagination going. I enjoy a game with my friends at any opportunity I can find!

With an upcoming game, I thought it would be really cool to play one of my characters (in this case, Elijah Maverick) and really explore who they are as a person. Then, I thought that there might be someone else out there who plays and likes my characters. I shouldn’t be the one having all the fun!

So, I sat down with my husband (who is the DM in our games) and he put together these character sheets for Elijah Maverick and Alva Eastman! Now you can play as my characters! I kept them as spoiler-free as possible, but there’s nothing that gives away too much.

Now, I really wanted to have a downloadable PDF version, but that proved to be trickier than I thought. So, here are some images that you can print off! After you download these, feel free to tweak them to your specifications. And, if you do end up playing, please let me know how it goes! I would love to hear the D&D antics you guys get up to J





The Devil's Maverick will be available for preorder December 17 at this link:

https://www.totallybound.com/book/the-devils-maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...