Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Devil's Maverick Book Launch!


Last Tuesday was a blast!

I launched my debut novel, The Devil’s Maverick, at my local library on January 28th and it was better than I could have imagined. My friends were all there to support me and the turnout was pretty good.

We had some great prizes and goodies lined up…


I even had a speech before my reading!


Then, there was the trivia game…


And the giveaways! (Congrats to the winners again!)


You’ll notice you don’t see a lot of people in these pictures. My friends showed up to help and there were people in attendance, but they all preferred not to be photographed.

I want to thank everyone again for their love and support! You’ve all been so amazing! See you next week J



Get your copy of The Devil’s Maverick today!

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082B82PRJ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_V-lfEbK0ARJYP

1 comment:

  1. I’m so very proud of you and pray for continued success. I can’t wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...