Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Alexander Proposal Art... (spoilers!)

Hello again, lovelies! Today, I am bringing you yet another gorgeous piece of art by my good friend VexyFate. She’s graciously agreed to do another drawing of my characters and, once again, I couldn’t be more pleased.

Enough talk! Let’s get to it! Be warned, though, as it is kind of a spoiler if you haven’t read the book yet. Also, I’ll be dropping a link to her DeviantArt page beneath the picture, so please go send her some love!



You can get The Alexander Proposal now on Amazon or the official Totally Bound site (links below!)

 

Love always,

Lori Fayre

 

Get The Alexander Proposal from Totally Bound:

https://www.totallybound.com/book/the-alexander-proposal

Get The Alexander Proposal from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08G1H56ZB/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...