Sunday, November 1, 2020

MillWordY Update for October 2020

I come to you today with my newest MillWordY stats and updates! I’m not going to offer excuses, just lay out the way things went. MillWordY truly is a challenge, but it’s one I’m still planning to beat. I’ve been trying the 10k challenge every Sunday, but still haven’t managed to complete it.

 

October Statistics

Project Bodyguard: 43, 737

Project Hawthorne: 7, 529

Project Nocturnal: 1, 665

Random Projects: 2, 968

Total Words for October: 49, 899

Total Words for Challenge: 65, 078

 

I know! I was so close to 50k for the month and I didn’t even realize it! I only tally my count at the end of the month. I’m still behind and having to play catch up, but I feel like this is significant progress compared to last month. Onto the goals!

 

October Goals

✘ Average 3k on writing days

✔ Get Project Hawthorne edited and submitted

✔ Write Project Bodyguard’s first draft

✘ Edit Project Nocturnal

✔ Stick to my weekly blog posting schedule

 

Three out of five isn’t bad, so I’m giving myself a pass on this. I think a new goal for the overall challenge would be to finish or edit a draft each month. That would be something completely reasonable given my record.

 

November Goals

~ Average 3k on writing days

~ Edit Project Nocturnal

~ Start writing a new project

~ Stick to my weekly blog posting schedule

 

That’s all I have for you this week. Please let me know how all of you are doing in your own writing!

 

Love always,

Lori Fayre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Tropes: One Bed

Welcome to a new series where I break down classic romance tropes and give my opinions. First up is a well-known and well-loved trope: “Ther...